GUIDE: Prepare your Manuscript for Publishing
If you've just finished writing your first draft, or you're almost there and want to know what's next, this is the PDF for you.
In this manual, you will learn the ins and outs of the manuscript preparation stage so that your work is ready for professional eyes. Think editors, agents, and even publishers.
We make sure to cover:
- Employing beta readers
- How to determine the quality of your story
- What to consider for printing preparation
- How to find a printing house
- How to research industry standard book specifications for your genres
- Preparing promotional copy (e.g. your blurb, synopsis, catalogue descriptions)
Each topic is to ensure you're comfortable with continuing on in your publishing journey. So, if you want some encouragement and professional guidance, get your hands on this manual today!